Silicon Power, the leading memory maker has announced their new Class 10 MicroSDHC card with the new size of 32GB. This card is promising a maximum transfer speed of up to 10MB/s and the following features:
- SDHC Class4/Class6/Class10 compliant
- Fully compatible with the SD 2.0 Standard
- Supports Micro SDHC devices and cardreader
- Combined with a SDHC adapter can be used as standard SDHC memory card
- Supports Content Protection for Recordable Media (CPRM)
- Security level complies with Secure Digital Music Initiative (SDMI)
- Compliant with RoHS requirement
- Built-in Error Correcting Code (ECC) to detect and correct transfer errors
However, this card is definitely not the fastest of all. The fastest Class 10 MicroSDHC card that is currently available in the market is from PNY, but it’s standing on the same ground as Patriot and Kingston.
As for the pricing, Silicon Power haven’t said anything yet. But it should score in between $39.99 (Patriot) to $66.99 (Kingston).
[via Silicon Power]
Also available in these following stores. However, When product is not available, we will show other alternative:
No Related Post