Google’s new Carousel View makes image search on tablets more enjoyable, ATT slows the connections of their top iPhone-using data consumers, and Nintendo 3DS gets free Wi-Fi in airports.
- Google Adds Carousel View for Image Search on Tablets: The new carousel view for Google image searches lets you swipe through results in a fast, clutter-free interface. [Google Mobile Blog]
- ATT Implements Throttling Policy for iPhone Data Users: ATT subscribers who are among the top 5% of data users are having their data speeds reduced to 2G speeds for the remainder of their billing cycles. [Cult of Mac]
- Nintendo 3DS Owners Get Free Airport Wi-Fi: Thanks to a partnership with Wi-Fi provider Boingo you will be able to use your Nintendo 3DS handheld on Wi-Fi networks in 42 U.S. airports for free. [Venture Beat]
- Groupon Schedule Lets You Make Appointments for Your Deals: For select Groupon deals you will be able to make an appointment for the discounted services from the Groupon page when you purchase the deal. [ReadWriteWeb]
- T-Mobile Gets YouMail Removed from the Android Market: Visual voicemail app YouMail, and competitor to T-Mobiles own voicemail app, was the subject of a T-Mobile complaint that alleged the app could compromise users devices, and the app was pulled from the Android Market by Google. [GigaOM]